Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 21, 2009 - Lance & Sons Edition

host - Lance, Noah, Max


artist - song


1st set Lance


Adam Green - Nat King Cole
Cake - Jolene
The Distillers - I Am A Revenant
Adult - You Don't Worry Enough
Amanda Palmer - Guitar Hero
Bessie Smith - Send Me To The 'lectric Chair
Blonde Redhead - Astro Boy
Blues Brothers - Green Onions

-------------------------------------------------

2nd Set Noah

T Pain feat. Young Joc - Buy You A Drank
Birdman & Lil' Wayne - Stuntin' Like My Daddy
Rihanna - Umbrella
Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
NERD - Spaz
T.I. - What You Know
Ratatat - Lex
Shakira - Hips Don't Lie

--------------------------------------------------

3rd Set Max

OPM - Heaven Is A Half-Pipe
DangerDoom feat. Talib Kweli - Old School
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
5 Man Electrical Band - Signs
Sammy Davis Jr. - Smoke Smoke Smoke That Cigarette
Less Than Jake - We Are The Champions
Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Good Charlotte - The Young & The Hopeless

----------------------------------------------------

4th Set Lance

Richard Cheese - Brass Monkey
Gil Scott Heron - Sex Education, Ghetto Style
Minutemen - Vietnam
Red Elvises - Surfing In Siberia
Wesley Willis - I Whupped Batman's Ass
Public Enemy - Burn Hollywood Burn
Daniel Johnston - I Did Acid With Caroline
The Cramps - Can Your Pussy Do The Dog

No comments: