Thursday, August 16, 2007

08.15.2007: EoM Playlist

Host: Mendi (spicing it up with lots o' pop!)

Ronnettes: Wish I never saw the sunshine
XTC: I’m the man who murdered love
Mark Ronson: Valarie
Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons: Beggin’
Licorice Roots: Yic Yac Blues
Stereolab: Captain Easychord
...
Pick Three: Clint Carlson
1. Cloud Cult: Take Your Medicine
2. Postal Service: Brand New Colony
3. Rogue Wave: Bird On a Wire
...
Air Miami: Sweet Little Heartbreaker
The Anniversary: The D in Detroit
Fredde LeGrand: Put Yr Hands Up For Detroit
Mcklusky: She Will Only Bring You Happiness
Pilooski: Can’t There Be Love
Four Tops: Reach Out
Band of Bees: Listening Man
Arctic Monkeys: Florescent Adolescent
Phoenix: Everything is Everything
Stevie Wonder: We Can Work it Out
Elvis: You’re the Devil in Disguise
Southern Culture on the Skids: Camel Walk
BR5-49: Crazy Arms
Hem: When I Was Drinking
The Pines: Light Under the Door
Simon and Garfunkel: Only Living Boy in New York
Neutral Milk Hotel: King of Carrot Flowers pt.1
The Magnetic Fields: I Don’t Believe in the Sun
Yo La Tengo: Tears are in Your Eyes
Dean & Britta: You Turn My Head Around
Dear Nora: My Autobiography
Freedy Johnston: I’m Not Hypnotized

No comments: