Wednesday, April 11, 2007

04.11.2007: EoM Playlist

Host: Sean
...
Folk Fest mini-set y'all ...
Georgia White, I'll Keep Sittin On It (If I Can't Sell It)
Cannon's Jug Band, Feather Bed
Bob Dylan and the Band, Stop Kickin' My Dog Around
Charley Patton, Pony Blues
Stanley Brothers, How Mountain Girls Can Love
Joeseph Lamb, Ragtime Nightengale
Jimmy Witherspoon, Ain't Nobody's Business

...
-Exile on Mainstream-
Howe Gelb, My Grandfather's Clock
Dikiy Muzhchina, Leningrad
Martin Denny, Stranger in Paradise (for K.V. 1922-2007)
Calexico, Black Heart
Drums & Tuba, No Accomodations for Buffalo
Bootsy Collins, I'd Rather Be With You
Soul Seven, Southside Funk
Eric B & Rakim, Eric B Is President
DJ Mayonaisse, Instruments of the Orchestra
Alias, Watching Water
J.J. Cale, Cocaine
My Morning Jacket, Magheeta
Djemjyou, Bionic Hahaan
...
u3: Sara Whitney, Juneau, AK
The Horatii, She Bikini (Album: Succour Punch)
The Waterboys, Rags (Album: Pagan Place)
Ween, The Mollusk (Album: The Mollusk)
...
King Crimson, Easy Money
Robert Fripp w/Darryl Hall, You Burn Me Up I'm A Cigarette
Palmskin Productions, In A Silent Way
John McLaughlin, Extrapolation
Denison-Kimball Trio, One If By Land...
...Two If By Sea
Dream Syndicate, Days of Wine And Roses
Giant Sand, Bender
Earth, Miami Morning Coming Down (just a taste of it)

Goodnight Mr. Vonnegut.

No comments: